Self Seal Service
Click here to contact The Pressure Seal Store or call us at 973.575.6210.
We offer equipment and products for all your self seal needs!
Self Seal Paychecks
Self Seal Documents
Self Seal Invoices
Self Seal Payroll Checks
Self Seal Mailer
Self Seal Bills
Self Seal Checks
We make sure to provide the best assistance for all our self seal equipment. Post sale service is a critical part of a successful self seal mailer system. End user installations will at some point require technical support and service of the folder sealer.
The Pressure Seal Corporation provides “First Call” service on all the machines that we sell. Our phone support technicians are available toll-free from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM Eastern time five days a week. If we cannot solve the support issue over the phone, we provide next business day on site support nationwide. Same day premium level service is available in some cities.
We encourage our resellers and their end users to read the “Frequently Asked Questions” document available on this website. Many service and support issues are addressed in this document. We have found that with a properly trained operator at the user site many support issues can be solved with over the phone assistance. For “mission critical” applications such as payroll we always recommend end users consider having a second folder / sealer on hand as backup in the event of an equipment failure.
The PressureSeal Self Seal Service support procedure is as follows:
- End users call the toll free Self Seal Service support line.
- Our phone support techs will diagnose the problem and attempt to resolve the issue or at least improve the condition to a level where the end user can complete their processing batch and then await on site service. We maintain working models of all our folder / sealers for our phone support technicians to use while troubleshooting the incident over the phone. Our techs will categorize the issue as related to one of the following:
- Laser or impact printer issue prior to folder / sealer processing.
- Forms related issue (please read the Pressure Seal Corporation’s FAQ for common forms related issues).
- Folder / sealer mechanical issue
- Operator training issue
- Some combination of the above
- An onsite support visit will be dispatched on a minimum next business day response time.
- The nature of the problem will dictate further efforts following the on site support call. Final resolution of the problem is certified with a written closing report to the Pressure Seal tech support staff by the field technician.
- The Pressure Seal Corporation notifies the distributor with a summary of the resolution.
A successful self seal mailer system is a combination of proper operator training, top quality forms and a robust, well made folder / sealer. Mission critical applications such as payroll and invoicing demand problem free processing. Choose a turnkey system from The Pressure Seal Corporation and be assured of the support you need.
One Call… One Source… Nationwide!